The past month has been pretty much a whirlwind. I tried my best to take lots of pictures, but I never seem to succeed at that. Any time I was with friends or family, I'd rather be in the moment and would forget to document it. I guess that's why I'm not called to be a photographer...
The conference I was back for was in Colorado and most of the other part of the trip was spent in MA. Below are some snapshots from the trip.
 |
| One of the highlights of my trip was getting to spend time with the one and only Alice, my grams. My first few days of my trip were the last few days of her long, well-lived life. I still am amazed at God's timing of my trip and His gift of time with her. |
 |
| I missed many, many weddings this past year, but one I got to be home for was one of my bestie's, Bethany and Martin's wedding. I love her to death and am so happy I got to be there for her big day! |
 |
| Reunited at last! I spent most of my time in the States with my family. It was soooooo good to be with them so much and catch up on time missed this past year! We did a lot of "favorites" together and I got to catch them up on life in Indo...I even made them my favorite Indonesian dish(above)--Pecel. |
 |
| I got to spend a couple days before the conference in FL with old college roomies, the Scoobs(what we call eachother...long story!) This was a picture put together with Callie's Instagram app...I stole it since I'm not capable of such things with my flip phone(don't hate!). It captures some of the great moments of the trip. We got to hang out, go to the beach and meet Andrew and Avery...2 of my friends' new babies! Even though, we didn't all get to see each other at the same time, I got to see the majority of the Scoobs. |
 |
| Like I said, in my trip I got to do a lot of "favorites." My mom, sister and I took a day trip to Cape Cod to visit family and to my favorite beach, Wellfleet. |
 |
| I got to be home for another friend, Maggie's wedding. It was such a beautiful wedding and a blast seeing her and friends from Boston. Congrats Maggie! |
No comments:
Post a Comment